zero Index du Forum
zero
Forum de l'alliance Zero sur Ogame

zero Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ZERO 
Bienvenue Invité sur le forum de la ZERO, alliance ogame présente sur Orion.

D'un écartèlement de la terre surgirent les Zéros. 
Dans un rapide fracas de tonnerre ils raseraient la terre; le ciel s'embrasa. 

La foudre flamboyait de tous côtés. Le ciel rouge est notre marque, nous sommes les Zéros.

:: Kids Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zero Index du Forum -> Externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Moyenne de points: 0,16

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kids Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey Répondre en citant

- On Dreams:

This week Jaccob Slavin Jersey , much attention is focused on the famous March on Washington and the remarks of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. that challenged our nation at that time.

Today, as we mark the 50th anniversary of this event, I thought it would be most meaningful to speak to you about your dreams.

Why? …. Because schools are built on more than the learning that occurs both during class time and outside of school.

Schools are built on dreams. Harrisburg Academy exists for you and the efforts you put toward achieving your dreams.

Some of you may dream about learning to speak French. Others may dream about learning to read Latin, multiply two-digit numbers Victor Rask Jersey , read a large "chapter book," be admitted to the college of your first choice, or be on the winning dodge ball team.

Some of you may dream about becoming a teacher. Others may dream about becoming an author of children's books, gourmet chef, United States senator Scott Darling Jersey , designer of digital games, cardiologist, explorer of ocean bottoms, or professional tennis player.

All of your dreams are important. You'll have to work hard to achieve them and it will not be easy. But they all can come true.

Harrisburg Academy and your teachers are here to give you the guidance and encouragement you need to reach your dreams.

I hope you have a wonderful year taking many more steps toward achieving your dreams.

Dr. Jim Newman gave this speech at the All-School Assembly on the first day of school, August 27 Elias Lindholm Jersey , 2013.

- A Blueprint for the Academy's Future:

In creating the model for our strategic planning, the administration made a few key decisions. First, we endeavored to engage our entire school community in the process. This approach allows all Academy community stakeholders, as well as friends of the Academy, to provide feedback. We also decided to shorten the strategic planning timeline from five years to just three. This allows the Academy to more quickly adapt and react to the rapidly changing educational world in which we function.

At the core of the strategic planning process is our Planning Committee Brock McGinn Jersey , made up of trustees, parents, faculty, and administrators. This group attends each of the strategic planning meetings and engages in the many group conversations that generate a whole host of innovative ideas and suggestions.

Our first few strategic planning meetings have resulted in thought-provoking conversations and creative ideas. Each week the dynamics are different, as new parents and community members join the discussion. By using one broad question each week Sebastian Aho Jersey , the meetings become our own Academy "think tank," as multiple groups wrestle with the same question but come up with radically different feedback. The five guiding questions used in our strategic planning model are as follows:

How do we achieve the long term enrollment goals at the Academy?
What internal improvements and partnerships with other organizations (including global ones) can be made to the academic, extracurricular, and co-curricular programs to provide an experience of excellence for our students?

For more information, please visit our <"http:harrisburgacademyon-dreams">website. This article gives you information for how to improve your sales. Sounds like a silly question Justin Williams Jersey , doesn't it. However, how much time you don't spend on sales activities? That is, first appointments, telemarketing, sales training Jordan Staal Jersey , strategic partnerships and other sales activities that you are asking a decision-maker to accomplish business with you? No, this does not include networking! I am surprised at the amount of time that business entrepreneurs and owners really spend on sales activities.

I recently did a poll that asked that asked "how do you want to increase sales in 2018?"

Here are the choices:
increase advertising
improve my sales skills
increase my networking efforts
explore social media
focus more sales more sales activities

What do you think was the first choice selected?

Surprisingly, most people chose the networking answer. Sixty-two percent chose "increase my networking efforts". Thirty-seven percent chose "focus on more sales activities" Nobody chose improve my sales skills or explore social media. Now, this poll was not a scientific study, but Noah Hanifin Jersey , I was puzzled with the outcomes.

With over twenty years of sales knowledge, I know what activities produce sales. It is not networking. Sure, you meet interesting people and learn more about them and their business. It feels great to socially connect to other business owners. You get to add another business card to the stack. However, it does not get you new sales and more business?

Here is some questions to ponder:

What is your return on investment for your networking efforts?
How much time are you spending driving and conference people?
Just how many sales have straight resulted from your networking?
What would be your results if you invested that time to pick up the telephone to call a prospect or ask for a referral from your clients?

Let's be honest. Sometimes networking is just "busy work" that replaces what you really should be doing to create your business. Some business owners and entrepreneurs can do much networking to the detriment of their business sometimes.

The majority of my day is focused on sales activities. I am calling prospects (smiling and dialing), connecting with my clients Jeff Skinner Hockey Jersey , completing first call appointments and producing answer presentations and closing sales. These activities will result i. NHL Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap   Soccer Jerseys From China   MLB Jerseys Online   Replica Soccer Jerseys China   Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap   Adidas NHL Jerseys China   Authentic NFL Jerseys From China 

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zero Index du Forum -> Externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006